Claretian Publications publishes print and digital content to help Catholics in the United States and Canada live their faith with hope and respond faithfully to the challenges of our time. Today Claretian Publications is one of the country’s most respected national Catholic periodical publishers and is a leader in providing bilingual resources for Hispanic Catholics in the United States.
This Claretian ministry follows in the footsteps of our founder, St. Anthony Claret, a prolific writer and publisher. Our founder had a strong commitment to evangelization through the “apostolate of the press.” Pope Pius XII called Claret the “Modern Apostle of the Good Press.” The Claretians currently have 16 active publishing ministries in 13 countries.
The Claretian Missionaries in the United States began its publishing ministry in 1935 with the magazine The Voice of St. Jude, which in 1963 became U.S. Catholic magazine. Today it is the country’s most award-winning religious general-interest magazine, and its digital and social media platforms reach hundreds of thousands of readers, listeners, and viewers every month.
Claretian Publications, in coordination with the Claretian Missionaries USA-Canada Province, also collaborates in publishing both original books and translated works from other Claretian publishing ministries.
- U.S. Catholic magazine – a national Catholic general-interest magazine that looks at faith in real life, available in print and online.
- Living Hope – Quarterly Publication focusing on the works of the Claretian Missionaries in the U.S. and Canada, and around the word.
- Amigos de Jesús – a bilingual catechetical program for children; available online.
- El Momento Católico – a four-page bilingual parish handout covering the sacraments as well as pivotal life issues for parents and families; available in print and online at creeerescrecer.org
- A Tale of the Spirit, Consecrated Life after the Second Vatican Council by Bocos, A. M. Translated Spanish to English.
- Leadership, and Proximity, The value of presence in the governance of Consecrated Life by Bocos, A. M. Translated Spanish to English.
- My Friend Antonio, Life of Anthony Mary Claret [for children]. Translated Spanish to English.
- Let’s Paint! Anthony’s Dream [for children] translated by Sandra Trevino. Translated Spanish to English.
- St. Jude Thaddeus: patron saint of hope and of difficult causes. J. Lozano, CMF. Print and e-books. English, Spanish, French, Tagalog, Vietnamese. Print and e-books.
For more information about Claretian Publications, please contact email@example.com or call (312) 544-8191.