Announcing the New Radio Claret América Station
We are very happy to introduce you to one of our newest ministries: Radio Claret América. Our team developed this new Spanish-language media outreach throughout 2014. The station went live with the start of 2015!
Radio Claret América seeks to spread the Gospel through meaningful and ecumenical programs that fit well with your daily life. Our mission in this ministry is focused primarily on the emerging U.S. Latino communities. We want to be a conduit for the hope and dreams, the concerns and challenges facing Latinos today. Our mission in this ministry is to:
- inform, but not impose, on faith-based topics,
- be the voice of the voiceless,
- build community through prayer and fraternal communication,
- be a source of information regarding daily events for our local and international community of listeners, and
- be a bridge for all Claretian communities worldwide.
Our original programming includes topics covering religions, politics, music, cultures, and news. Through radio and other social media we want to be the voice of a people!
Learn more and listen by visiting the station’s website, www.radioclaretamerica.com.
And listen to us on your mobile device! Download our App for iPhone + Android devices: Radio Claret América.
We look forward to welcoming you as a new and loyal listener and hope you will feel free to help us spread the word about this important new resource. Many thanks!