RADIO CLARET AMERICA
One of our newest ministries is Radio Claret America. Our team developed this new Spanish-language media outreach throughout 2014; the station went live with the start of 2015.
Radio Claret America seeks to spread the gospel through meaningful and ecumenical programs that fit well with your daily life. Our mission in this ministry is:
- to inform but not to impose on faith-based topics,
- to be the voice of the voiceless,
- to build community through prayer and fraternal communication,
- to be a source of information regarding daily events for our local and international community of listeners, and
- to be a bridge for all Claretian communities worldwide.
Radio Claret America is focused primarily on the emerging U.S. Latino communities. We want to be a conduit for the hope and dreams, the concerns and challenges facing Latinos today. Our original programming includes topics covering religions, politics, music, cultures, and news. Through radio and other social media we want to be the voice of a people!
Learn more about Radio Claret at www.radioclaretamerica.com.