The Pastoral Priorities of the Claretians in the United States and Canada include:
- Missionary outreach to Catholics who have left the church that invites them to return home or become more active.
- Evangelization of young adults, including the utilization of social media, to strengthen their faith and invite their greater participation in the church and its programs.
- Greater ecumenical understanding and interreligious dialogue.
- Evaluation and development of our ministerial presence within Hispanic communities.
- Commitment to shared mission at all levels of our ministry.
- Promotion and development of lay leadership in our ministries.
- Solidarity with immigrants and refugees, and advocating for comprehensive immigration reform.
- Pastoral response to family-life issues, especially domestic violence, divorce, alcohol and drug abuse, and disregard for the sanctity of human life.
- Assuring the safety of children in all our ministries.