As “Servants of the Word,” God’s Word is central to our spirituality and ministry. The Claretians of the United States and Canada are committed to:
- Quality preaching in all our ministries.
- The Biblical Pastoral Initiative, a biblical formation program that engages community leaders in10-week study modules in order to facilitate Bible study in small faith communities.
- An emphasis on Bible study in the parish setting.
- A monthly Scripture column in U.S. Catholic.
- Culturally-sensitive exegesis of, and reflection on, the Sunday readings in Nuestra Parroquia, a bilingual parish resource.
- A radio program that emphasizes the Word of God today.
- A commitment to exploring the use of other forms of media—including social media—for evangelization.